26 April 2017Job opportunity - assistant manager
Assistant Manager – Moray Carshare
Thanks to a grant from Transport Scotland’s Developing Car Clubs Scotland programme, Moray Carshare is now able to offer the following position:
Job title: Assistant Manager.
Hours: 18 hours a week (could be increased in the future).
Pay: £11.50 per hour on a self-employed basis.
Timing: Fixed-term, grant-funded contract from 1st June. We hope, however, that funds will allow the position to continue beyond the 10 months.
Responsibilities: The job entails learning and assisting with the following management tasks, and in time taking over primary responsibility for some of them:
- Responding to member enquiries & requests;
- Accounting & book-keeping
- Maintaining our websites & documentation;
- Implementing new facilities and services;
- Purchase of new cars;
- Preparing and participating in various meetings;
- Communicating with other organisations.
- Good communication skills when dealing with people;
- Experienced and at ease in using computer programmes for administrative work;
- Ability to pay attention to detail and comfortable dealing with figures (book-keeping experience would be an advantage);
- Knowledge of cars would be an advantage;
- A valid driving licence and living in the Forres/Kinloss/Findhorn area are essential;
- Comfortable holding responsibility and willing to take on more with time, including the further development of our services.
To apply or for more information, contact Gordon McAlpine (manager) on 01309 691 625 or email@example.com. Application deadline: 12 noon, Monday 8th May.