Moray Carshare has just been awarded a £13,000 development grant to further expand our services! The grant, which is part of Transport Scotland's Developing Car Clubs Scotland project, facilitates the current manager to focus half of his time on this development work. We are therefore in need of a half-time assistant manager - see separate news item.
The development grant has been awarded to support the following activities:
- Expand our operations into Kinloss.
- Investigate funding & locations for an electric vehicle and a fast charging point in central Forres.
- Creating and promoting an organisational membership scheme, which allows not-for-profit organisations to use our services for their activities.
- Exploring new services in areas around Forres: e.g. Forres Enterprise Park, Rafford, Dyke or Altyre.
- Increasing our fleet and our membership in our existing locations: Forres & Findhorn.
- Creating our own Facebook page.